A partner at the service of professionals
Whether you are a professional expert (trust companies, law practices, fund administrators, consultants), a management company, an asset manager or a financial advisor, we will seek out solutions that enable you to optimise your development and we can help you to manage your clients, leaving you time to focus on actually developing your own business.
As a custodian bank, BIL Suisse enables independent investment managers to benefit from a solid support system and personalised advice to assist them in their day-to-day activities with privileged access to advice, support and research services and to legal, fiscal and financial documentation.
Independent wealth managers may also draw on the expertise of our specialists, in order to analyse the risks associated with asset structuring, wealth and estate planning, and capital protection.
In this respect, the Bank offers:
- management, reporting and investment advisory tools
- a wide range of financial products (also in open architecture).
- unregulated investment vehicles (SOPARFI, securitisation vehicles, trusts, etc.)
- regulated investment vehicles (FIS and SICAR)
- an execution platform
- a technology platform (to structure asset allocation and to consult and manage portfolios while placing brokerage orders in real-time)
In their capacity as an integral part of a universal bank, our team will ensure that our professional intermediaries have a full range of financial services at their disposal, including:
- cash management,
- a dedicated team,
- legacy and tax reporting,
- online banking service BILnet,
- contractual arrangements (surety and escrow agreement),
- custodian services for banking and financial services,
- privileged access to our investment advisors.